First Grade Standards, First Grade Reading Standards, First Grade Informational Text Standards, First Grade Reading, Reading Skills, Reading Standards
First Grade Reading: Informational Text Standards
Key Ideas and Details
- RI.1.1. Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
- RI.1.2. Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text.
- RI.1.3. Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
Craft and Structure
- RI.1.4. Ask and answer questions to help determine or clarify the meaning of words and phrases in a text.
- RI.1.5. Know and use various text features (e.g., headings, tables of contents, glossaries, electronic menus, icons) to locate key facts or information in a text.
- RI.1.6. Distinguish between information provided by pictures or other illustrations and information provided by the words in a text.
Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- RI.1.7. Use the illustrations and details in a text to describe its key ideas.
- RI.1.8. Identify the reasons an author gives to support points in a text.
- RI.1.9. Identify basic similarities in and differences between two texts on the same topic (e.g., in illustrations, descriptions, or procedures).
Range of Reading and Level of Text Complexity
- RI.1.10. With prompting and support, read informational texts appropriately complex for grade 1.
First Grade Common Core Workbook Download$59.00 Add to cart
First Grade Common Core Assessment Workbook Download$49.00 Add to cart
First Grade Common Core Workbook USB$79.00 Add to cart
First Grade Common Core Assessment Workbook USB$69.00 Add to cart
First Grade Common Core Workbook Paperback$199.00 Add to cart
First Grade Common Core Assessment Workbook Paperback$99.00 Add to cart
First Grade Common Core Standards PostersFREE Add to cart