Second Grade Standards, Second Grade Reading Standards, Second Grade Speaking Standards, Second Grade Listening Standards, Second Grade Skills, Standards Second Grade
Second Grade Speaking and Listening Standards
Comprehension and Collaboration
- SL.2.1. Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about grade 2 topics and texts with peers and adults in small and larger groups.
- Follow agreed-upon rules for discussions (e.g., gaining the floor in respectful ways, listening to others with care, speaking one at a time about the topics and texts under discussion).
- Build on others’ talk in conversations by linking their comments to the remarks of others.
- Ask for clarification and further explanation as needed about the topics and texts under discussion.
- SL.2.2. Recount or describe key ideas or details from a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media.
- SL.2.3. Ask and answer questions about what a speaker says in order to clarify comprehension, gather additional information, or deepen understanding of a topic or issue.
Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas
- SL.2.4. Tell a story or recount an experience with appropriate facts and relevant, descriptive details, speaking audibly in coherent sentences.
- SL.2.5. Create audio recordings of stories or poems; add drawings or other visual displays to stories or recounts of experiences when appropriate to clarify ideas, thoughts, and feelings.
- SL.2.6. Produce complete sentences when appropriate to task and situation in order to provide requested detail or clarification.
Second Grade Common Core Workbook Download$59.00 Add to cart
Second Grade Common Core Assessment Workbook Download$49.00 Add to cart
Second Grade Common Core Workbook USB$79.00 Add to cart
Second Grade Common Core Assessment Workbook USB$69.00 Add to cart
Second Grade Common Core Workbook Paperback$199.00 Add to cart
Second Grade Common Core Assessment Workbook Paperback$99.00 Add to cart
Second Grade Common Core Standards Posters$0.00 Add to cart