Kindergarten Standards, Kindergarten Math Standards, Kindergarten Math, Kindergarten Skills, Math Standards Kindergarten, Operations Standards, Algebra Standards
Kindergarten Math: Operations and Algebraic Thinking Standards
Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
- K.OA.1. Represent addition and subtraction with objects, fingers, mental images, drawings, sounds (e.g., claps), acting out situations, verbal explanations, expressions, or equations.
- K.OA.2. Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
- K.OA.3. Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs in more than one way, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each decomposition by a drawing or equation (e.g., 5 = 2 + 3 and 5 = 4 + 1).
- K.OA.4. For any number from 1 to 9, find the number that makes 10 when added to the given number, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record the answer with a drawing or equation.
- K.OA.5. Fluently add and subtract within 5.
Kindergarten Common Core Workbook Download$59.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Assessment Workbook Download$49.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Workbook USB$79.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Assessment Workbook USB$69.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Workbook Paperback$199.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Assessment Workbook Paperback$99.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Standards Posters$0.00 Add to cart