L.K.1 Standard, L.K.1 Common Core, L.K.1 Common Core Standard, L.K.1 Worksheets, L.K.1 Activities, L.K.1 Worksheet, L.K.1 Activity, L.K.1 Lesson Plans, L.K.1 Lessons, CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.K.1, CCSS L.K.1
Kindergarten Language Standards
Conventions of Standard English
- L.K.1. Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking.
- Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- Use frequently occurring nouns and verbs.
- Form regular plural nouns orally by adding /s/ or /es/ (e.g., dog, dogs; wish, wishes).
- Understand and use question words (interrogatives) (e.g., who, what, where, when, why, how).
- Use the most frequently occurring prepositions (e.g., to, from, in, out, on, off, for, of, by, with).
- Produce and expand complete sentences in shared language activities.
Worksheets, Activities and Posters for this standard, along with all other Math and ELA Common Core Standards for Kindergarten, are included in the Kindergarten Common Core Workbook.