Kindergarten Standards, Kindergarten Reading Standards, Kindergarten Speaking Standards, Kindergarten Listening Standards, Kindergarten Skills, Standards Kindergarten
Kindergarten Speaking and Listening Standards
Comprehension and Collaboration
- SL.K.1. Participate in collaborative conversations with diverse partners about kindergarten topics and texts with peers and adults in small and larger groups.
- Follow agreed-upon rules for discussions (e.g., listening to others and taking turns speaking about the topics and texts under discussion).
- Continue a conversation through multiple exchanges.
- SL.K.2. Confirm understanding of a text read aloud or information presented orally or through other media by asking and answering questions about key details and requesting clarification if something is not understood.
- SL.K.3. Ask and answer questions in order to seek help, get information, or clarify something that is not understood.
Presentation of Knowledge and Ideas
- SL.K.4. Describe familiar people, places, things, and events and, with prompting and support, provide additional detail.
- SL.K.5. Add drawings or other visual displays to descriptions as desired to provide additional detail.
- SL.K.6. Speak audibly and express thoughts, feelings, and ideas clearly.
Kindergarten Common Core Workbook Download$59.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Assessment Workbook Download$49.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Workbook USB$79.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Assessment Workbook USB$69.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Workbook Paperback$199.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Assessment Workbook Paperback$99.00 Add to cart
Kindergarten Common Core Standards Posters$0.00 Add to cart